This is the ideal drink to enjoy after a heavy Christmas lunch on a hot day. Coffee Capsules Direct is giving you an amazing Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew recipe with an amazing pumpkin spice creamer. It simply is delicious! You may wonder, what exactly is cold brew? Cold Brew coffee is brewed with room temperature or cold water over 24 hours, so it is mellower.
To make your delicious cold brew and pumpkin creamer, here’s all you need.
For the cold brew
- 40 grams of ground coffee beans
- 1 litre of water, cold
For the creamer
- 1 tin condensed milk, sweetened
- 355 millilitres organic/low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
To make the creamer
- Take a large bowl, and combine all the ingredients listed for the creamer: Condensed milk, milk, pumpkin purée, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Whisk them all together until they are fully combined.
- You have yourself a creamer! Easy right?
You can store the creamer in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
To make the cold brew
- Place the grounded coffee beans at the bottom of the French press.
- Add the cold water. Place in the refrigerator for, at least, 12 hours. You can also leave it there overnight.
- With the strainer, press the coffee into a glass with ice.
- Finally, add your pumpkin creamer to taste.
That’s it! No more calories, no more money wasted, just delicious pumpkin spice cold brew coffee!
Link to original recipe here – https://www.yummly.com/#recipe/Pumpkin-Spice-Cold-Brew-Coffee-2250412