Shopping on Coffee capsules direct is quick and easy, 100% safe & secure.
FREE DELIVERY POLICY
- Free delivery is only valid for capsule orders over R500 that were placed through the Online Store and only for specific areas where Fastway (Courier) delivers to (more specifically to all areas in brown, yellow and orange). For Fastway areas in grey (rural sticker), we do charge an extra R69 or can alternatively ship the order for free via the Post Office (if capsule order is valued over R500).
- All other orders that lay outside the above mentioned Fastway delivery routes will be shipped with the Post Office.
- Orders below R500 will incur a nominal fee of R69.
Q: How long will I have to wait for my Coffee capsules direct delivery?
A: Coffee capsules direct strives to fulfil orders as soon as possible. Under normal circumstances the time it takes from when an order is placed until it is dispatched for delivery is approximately 3 working days. For payment by electronic funds transfer (EFT), no dispatch occurs until the money has cleared in our account. All orders paid Monday to Thursday before 2pm and Friday before 10am leave the same day, otherwise next day in the afternoon. No fulfilment or deliveries will take place Saturdays or Sundays.
Approximate time taken from dispatch to the receipt of goods
• Main Centres: 1 to 3 working days (from time of dispatch, not from time when order was placed)
• Regional Areas normal postal service: 5 to 7 working days (from time of dispatch, not from time when order was placed)
Collections allowed: If you are in the greater Cape Town area, why not pick it up from us. View contact us for map location.
Q: Is it possible to arrange a specific delivery time?
A: Coffee capsules direct is not able to confirm a specific delivery date or time as we make use of a Courier company. Deliveries will only take place during business hours unless special arrangements have been made with the Courier. If the Courier company is unable to effect delivery over three attempts, the parcel will be returned to sender and delivery will be re-routed at client´s expense.
Q: What do I need to present when I accept my delivery?
A: You may be requested to produce your ID and/or credit card at the time of delivery for fraud prevention purposes. Please note that we accept product returns within 7 working days after receipt.
Q: How do I know if Fastway (Courier) delivers to me?
A: It is simple, just follow this link. Select the region you live in. We deliver to all areas in brown, yellow and orange zones. For Fastway areas in grey (rural sticker), we do charge an extra R69 or can alternatively ship the order for free via the Post office (if capsule order is valued over R500). For all other areas it would be normal postal service with the South African Post Office.
Q: What if I am outside Fastway delivery zone?
A: We will send the parcel normal postal service, insured via the South African Postal Service. It is preferable to use a PO Box number. If unavailable, please use physical address. Delivery time is approximately 5-7 working days. If required sooner or door to door service rather contact us via our contact page.